Healthy Egg Skillet
Little Miss Foodie, Lara Dominianni
Here is a fantastic meal idea for when you want a super healthy eggs and veggies mash up
- 10 brussel sprouts, halved
- 1 head (1/2 cup) broccoli
- ½ cup spaghetti squash
- 2 Pete and Gerry’s Organic eggs
- 1 Tbsp hummus
- Avocado olive oil
- Pinch of black pepper, turmeric and garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Mix halved brussel sprouts and broccoli with avocado oil, garlic powder, black pepper and turmeric. Roast for 20 minutes or until tender to the fork.
- Halve spaghetti squash, scrape out seeds and spray avocado oil spray, black pepper and garlic powder. Roast in oven for 45 minutes.
- Place Brussel sprouts, broccoli and ½ cup shredded spaghetti squash into cast iron skillet and sauté until warm.
- Create 2 cavities in the veggie mixture and crack eggs into the openings. Cook on low heat for 2 minutes or until base of eggs set, then transfer to broiler until eggs are cooked to desired consistency.
- Top with a tbsp of hummus and black pepper.