Greencastle, PA – Line Packer 1st Shift
Overall Responsibility The Production Worker is responsible for placing packaged eggs into final shipping cases and may be assigned to other similar jobs in the egg processing facility. Duties include final in-process inspection and ensuring that the correct product is being packaged into the proper cases and onto proper pallets.
Key areas of Responsibility
- On time punctuality and good attendance
- Label boxes per customer specifications
- Monitor date code and inform operators of illegibility per USDA
- Move line to line as the flow of the blending changes
- Keep broken eggs off the floor to eliminate potential slips and falls
- Keep work area neat and organized and free of trip hazards (banding, pallets, cardboard etc.)
- Follow all workplace safety procedures per safety training
- Clean-up work area at days end including sweeping, eggs off floor, pans pulled and dumped, waste eggs dumped scoops, scrapers and buckets picked up and all removed to the cleaning room. This is mandatory for all crew members
- Assist co-workers as needed – teamwork
- Comply with Food Safety and GMP requirements at all times
- Any and all other duties as assigned
Shift starts at 6:30 am and goes until the run ends.
To Apply for this position, choose one of the following: