Hanover, NH – Digital Engagement Specialist
The Digital Engagement Specialist is responsible for ongoing customer engagement related to our brands’ digital channels: website content, social media, email, and any other emerging digital channels. The specialist will ensure that our brands deliver the best possible brand experience in the digital space. The specialist will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager once that position is filled to support our broader digital marketing efforts and may eventually report to the Digital Marketing Manager as the role evolves. They also support the sales and marketing team with additional tasks and responsibilities as necessary.
- Monitor and respond to consumer engagements online, primarily focusing on social media, blog comments, recipe reviews, phone calls, and sensitive emails, using appropriate brand voice.
- Amplify positive comments, de-escalate tense situations, and identify and carry out opportunities to surprise and delight brand ambassadors and enthusiastic new consumers.
- Support Digital Marketing Manager with planning/execution of digital campaigns; provide feedback to the marketing team and share relevant learnings with the rest of the customer support team.
- Support development of weekly reports to summarize key stats relating to digital communication efforts.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to understand upcoming and ongoing social media campaigns.
- Share knowledge, experience, and enthusiasm for company mission to increase the overall knowledge, understanding, and performance of our brands online.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years related experience in a food manufacturing or consumer goods industry
- Love and understanding of farming and food; ability to answer a wide range of product and detailed farming questions
- Creative problem solver with exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work night, weekend, and holiday hours as needed
- Basic understanding of social media platforms and trends.
- Tech savvy, comfortable with online platforms and smartphone apps
- High aptitude for consumer service
- Ability to give and receive feedback in a positive, constructive manner
- Strong project management skills
- Genuine enthusiasm for all things Pete and Gerry’s
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic, adaptable, flexible, and reliable
- Team player, willing to support others or lead teams
To Apply for this position, choose one of the following: