Hanover, NH – Digital Marketing Manager
Oversee the digital marketing strategy for two rapidly growing national brands in order to cultivate loyalty and create brand evangelists while maintaining each brand’s unique voice and positioning. Conduct targeted awareness driving campaigns in specific markets. Think and contribute strategically while keeping our digital marketing efforts running day-to-day. Embrace our company culture by doing great work, being a team player, acting like an owner and having fun.
#1 By making strategic contributions, our brand team has a vision and strategy for digital marketing that will allow our brands to accelerate growth of loyalty and brand evangelists and that feels right for each brand.
- Dive into our brand strategies and market research to understand the look/feel of each brand and their target consumer.
- Conduct audit of our current digital marketing efforts and capture strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Analyze key competitors and other aspirational brands to understand what they’re doing, what’s working, and what’s missing.
- Identify appropriate channels and identify content strategies that complement our brands.
- Establish KPIs, benchmarks, and goals to measure and evaluate effectiveness during execution of strategy.
#2 A well-executed digital marketing program that we are proud of and that gets better and better over time.
- Develop content calendar for each brand across all applicable channels including social, website, and email. Current platforms include: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Campaign Monitor (email), and WordPress (brand blogs).
- Create content/copy in-house when needed; manage and oversee agency partners for external production
- Publish content and manage budget for promotions.
- Analyze and report on KPIs and other insights and make recommendations.
- Execute digitally-focused awareness driving efforts in specific markets on an as-needed basis.
- Review emerging platforms and technologies and monitor competitors/aspirational brands; make recommendations to continuously improve our approach and keep brands at forefront for our target consumer.
#3 Digital Marketing Manager is a respected and trusted member of the team who fits our company culture.
- Work hard, do great work, and finish it when you say you will.
- Embrace our heritage/mission and that what we are doing is making the world a better place.
- Check your ego at the door.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously and stay positive.
- Bachelor degree (marketing preferred)
- Proven experience and results as a digital marketer
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (primarily Google Analytics)
- Proficiency with publishing and promoting using Facebook Business Manager/Power Editor and other relevant publishing tools
- Prior experience managing and executing email marketing programs
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate insights and recommendations
- Highly creative with experience creating own content and copy as well as demonstrated track record managing production with external creative agencies
- Working knowledge of SEO/SEM
- Up-to-date with latest trends in digital marketing and always curious to continue learning
To Apply for this position, choose one of the following: