Jonestown, PA – Fleet Mechanic
Rooster Cruiser LLC, hauler of Pete and Gerry’s Organic Eggs and Nellies Free Range is seeking an experienced and professional Diesel Truck Mechanic Technician.
This position is in our brand new facility located in Jonestown, PA.
This position will be responsible for performing mechanical repairs and preventative maintenance on company fleet vehicles and a wide variety of equipment
- Perform the diagnosis and repairs of the tractor/trailer fleet
- Ability to respond to service calls and perform test drives
- Perform the completion of all necessary work orders
- Knowledge and experience running diagnostic tools
Desired Minimum Qualifications
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude
- CDL-A Operators License in their State of residence preferred
- ASE Certification preferred
- Experience with reefer maintenance a plus
- Able to work under limited supervision
- Pass pre-employment DOT physical, drug screening and background check
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to supply own basic mechanic hand tools
- Certification in a mechanical related field from an accredited technical school
- 3+ years mechanical related experience in the transportation, heavy equipment, agriculture or automotive industry
Rooster Cruiser offers a competitive salary and a full benefits package.
To Apply for this position, choose one of the following: