Lebanon, NH – Brand Manager
The brand manager will work across our two rapidly growing national brands to ensure that they continue to resonate with new and existing consumers. They will work cross-functionally and across multiple agencies to ensure we are driving loyalty, growth and profitability. The brand manager is expected to seamlessly shift back-and-forth between thinking strategically about our business and rolling up their sleeves to keep our marketing plans running day-to-day. They should embrace our company mission and culture by doing great work, being a team player, acting like an owner and having fun.
- Inspired, scrappy, and well-executed annual brand marketing plans which deliver measureable impact across the entire purchase funnel.
- Develop robust understanding of key customers and strategic markets in order to craft appropriate marketing plans to address key objectives.
- Work cross functionally with sales and operations team to understand key customer objectives and operational considerations such as seasonality, supply, and capacity; incorporate those considerations into marketing plans.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Manager to ensure “always on” and digital approach is synchronized with broader marketing plan for each brand.
- Recommend investment and budget choices and manage brand budgets.
- Thoughtful measurement plan to track performance of marketing plans in order to demonstrate effectiveness and allow for continuous improvement.
- Executional excellence across all marketing initiatives; brand plans executed on-time and on-budget.
- Ownership and responsibility for the day-to-day execution of annual brand marketing plans.
- Manage day-to-day efforts of various agency partners to ensure they are coordinated and aligned with marketing plans and brand strategies.
- Ensure on-time and relevant brand elements to win in the marketplace including any brand/product innovations.
- Consistent brand look and feel executed across all touch-points including packaging, paid/owned/earned media, and POS.
- Deeper insights at the category, customer, and consumer level to drive actionable plans for brand and company strategy and tactics.
- Work closely with the category manager to develop key insights within and across regions and customers; turn those insights into tactical actionable plans.
- Formalize, plan and execute consumer research objectives to generate actionable consumer insights.
- Successfully communicate key insights across company to ensure learnings are incorporated into all decision making processes.
- Brand Manager is a respected and trusted member of the team who embraces our company mission and culture.
- Work hard, do great work, and finish it when you say you will.
- Embrace our heritage/mission and become a passionate advocate for a better way of going about animal agriculture.
- Check your ego at the door.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously and stay positive.
- Related college degree with MBA preferred
- 3+ years of professional experience in packaged goods / CPG marketing or relevant business environment
- Team player and highly motivated self-starter with a passion for winning
- Proven track record of delivering against business objectives and/or sales targets
- Strong data-driven strategic analysis and strategy development skills
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Ability to embrace change; willingness to be flexible
- Highly collaborative and comfortable working with cross-functional teams and various levels of management
To Apply for this position, choose one of the following: