Monroe, NH – Logistics Coordinator
Ensures the efficient shipment and delivery of goods and materials while maintaining customer satisfaction and driver wellbeing.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with customers, sales team, logistics and planning to schedule delivery appointments which are acceptable to the customer and the supply chain team.
- Support the warehouse teams by arranging transportation schedules that ensure efficient warehouse operations.
- Works with Materials Manager to coordinate timely delivery of production materials.
- Works with Supply Chain Specialist to ensure accuracy of the farm collection plan.
- Takes phone calls and handles logistics issues as they arise.
- Acts as back-up Supply Chain Specialist, and fills in for Fleet Manager as needed.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to communicate information to all levels of the organization
- Ability to resolve conflict and handle stressful situations
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Microsoft Dynamics Nav
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize new software tools and systems
- Prior warehouse and/or logistics experience preferred
To Apply for this position, choose one of the following: