Monroe, NH – Manager of Supply Chain
Overall Responsibility: As a key member of the supply chain team, the Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for the continuous improvement of our supply chain network and planning systems with the goals of increased visibility, flexibility and efficiency.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Sales, Logistics, and Production to ensure that customer orders are fulfilled in a manner which optimizes company assets and personnel while meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Manages flock schedules/egg supply to best match expected demand through advanced scenario planning and systems based forecasting.
- Manages the efforts of a 3-6 member supply chain team to fulfil company and departmental strategies and initiatives.
- Develop, improve and support supply chain strategies; and move those strategies forward with focus on supply chain visibility.
- Works with QA team to continuously improve the quality of the raw materials through maintenance and development of the egg quality processes.
- Manages the daily planning schedules for all company owned facilities and co-packers.
- Continuously improve the planning function and extend the planning window for all facilities.
- Work with the Materials Manager to develop appropriate replenishment policies, and to systematize and automate replenishment transactions.
- Perform other duties and cross training as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, advanced degree preferred
- 2+ years’ management experience in supply chain or operations
- Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to all levels of the organization
- Able to resolve conflict and handle stressful situations
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple critical projects
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team to successfully complete cross-functional projects
- Strong systems aptitude including proficiency with Microsoft Office and demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to new Business Intelligence tools and systems
- CPIM or CSCP preferred
To Apply for this position, choose one of the following: