Monroe, NH – Night Sanitation
We’re seeking candidates for a night shift sanitation position in our production department.
This position is primarily responsible for cleaning and sanitizing all processing equipment, floors and drains on a nightly basis. Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Follow established sanitation procedures.
- Comply with food safety procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Comply with Food Safety and GMP requirements at all times
- Report any food safety issues to the QA Manager
- Strictly follow established safety procedures
- Accurately fill out cleaning and sanitation log on a daily basis
- Assist co-workers as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a production environment preferred
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Reliable attendance
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Standing and walking 10 hours per day
- Able to perform frequent repetitive reaching motions with both arms
- Frequent grasping with hands and fingers
- Frequent bending and stooping
To Apply for this position, choose one of the following: