Monroe, NH – Quality and Continuous Improvement Manager
Overall Responsibility: The Quality and Continuous Improvement Manager will be the champion for instilling a culture of quality and continuous improvement throughout the organization. This position is primarily responsible for overseeing the Company quality and continuous improvement programs.
Key areas of Responsibility:
Supervises and mentors the quality assurance team to ensure:
- HACCP compliance
- SQF Program effectiveness
- Completion and follow-up to internal audits to ensure compliance of food safety protocols
- Validation of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) and other SQF programs
- Personnel training on HACCP, SQF, GMP’s and JHA’s
- Annual SQF Audits and maintenance of department records
- Management of consumer inquiries or complaints
- Current certification for all farms and processing facilities.
- Work with management and leadership team to identify and prioritize improvement initiatives
- Develop and implement appropriate improvement strategies
- Leads continuous improvement initiatives, establishing KPIs and ensuring performance improvements.
- Coach, facilitate or lead advanced improvement events such as Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen events, 5s, Visual Management, etc.
- Develop and implement a tracking and monitoring system to ensure the effective implementation and sustainment of CI initiatives
- Driving KPI improvements
- Lead and mentor internal CI team
- Develop and implement personnel training program to develop a continuous improvement culture throughout all levels of the organization
- Bachelor of Science Degree preferred
- 3+ years previous food industry experience preferred
- Related experience in management, team leadership and staff development
- HACCP Certification preferred
- SQF Practitioner preferred
- Proven project management skills
- Willingness to travel to multiple plant facilities
To Apply for this position, choose one of the following: