Monroe, NH – Strategic Operations Analyst
As an integral member of the Business Intelligence and Supply Chain teams, the Strategic Operations Analyst (SOA) will be responsible for supporting Operation’s efforts to improve our supply chain by using data-driven analytics to propose new approaches, improve our supply chain network, and develop new business strategies. The SOA shall develop the production planning systems and people to meet the growing needs of the organization.
- Develop, improve and support supply chain strategies, and move those strategies forward.
- Employ analytical capabilities to create supply chain models that optimally balance resource utilization with customer order fulfillment.
- Continuously improve the planning function and extend the planning window for all facilities.
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators (KPI’s) for inventory, logistics, and supply chain.
- Lead the implementation of new ERP functionality in the areas of manufacturing, warehouse, and logistics management.
- Work with the Production and Logistics teams to maximize and continuously improve KPI’s.
- Work with the Materials Manager to develop appropriate replenishment policies, and to systematize and automate replenishment transactions.
- 4+ years’ experience in supply chain, process development or manufacturing operations.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential, especially presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical, modeling, problem solving, leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of supply/demand tools, processes, and operations planning.
- Demonstrated record of teamwork and success in cross-functional projects.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple critical projects.
- Prior production planning experience preferred.
- Experience with ERP systems and databases preferred.
To Apply for this position, choose one of the following: