Monroe, NH – Supply Chain Manager
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the continuous improvement of the supply chain network and planning systems with the goal of increased visibility, flexibility and efficiency.
- Work with Sales, Logistics, and Production to ensure that customer orders are fulfilled in a manner which optimizes company assets and personnel while meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Manages flock schedules/egg supply to best match expected demand through advanced scenario planning and systems based forecasting.
- Manages the efforts of a 3-6 member supply chain team to fulfil company and departmental strategies and initiatives.
- Develop, improve and support supply chain strategies, and move those strategies forward with focus on supply chain visibility.
- Works with QA team to continuously improve the quality of the raw materials through maintenance and development of the egg quality processes.
- Manages the daily planning schedules for all company owned facilities and co-packers.
- Continuously improve the planning function and extend the planning window for all facilities.
- Work with the Materials Manager to develop appropriate replenishment policies, and to systematize and automate replenishment transactions.
- Perform other duties and cross training as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, advanced degree preferred
- 2+ years’ management experience in supply chain or operations
- Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to all levels of the organization
- Able to resolve conflict and handle stressful situations
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple critical projects
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team to successfully complete cross-functional projects
- Strong systems aptitude including proficiency with Microsoft Office and demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to new Business Intelligence tools and systems
- CPIM or CSCP preferred
To Apply for this position, choose one of the following: