Monroe, NH – IT Support Tech – Part-time
Ideal team member: Are you curious? Technically minded? Like to understand how things work? We are looking for a first level IT Support Technician for our growing, super fun company. Looking for someone who is technically minded and can also communicate with the average user in an understandable way. Must be fun loving and thick skinned. Starting at 10-18 hours a week.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains knowledge of commonly used operating systems and company-wide distributed software (i.e.: Microsoft Office).
- Problem solve and administrate local and long distance user issues with; PC’s, tablets, phones and printers with appropriate technical tools such as, but not limited to: Microsoft Server 2012 & 2016, LogMeIn, Acronis True Image, Office 365 Administration, Terminal Services etc.
- Documentation of work.
- Configure and deploy new PC’s, printers and mobile devices according to company standards.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities in the Information Technology area.
- Create support documents as needed.
- Organize, maintain and keep adequate inventory of all IT equipment.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience required.
- Intense curiosity of how things work.
- Able to understand technical topics, while communicating clearly and confidently with an average user.
- Desire to please customer, regardless of their technology savviness.
- Able to remain focused during intensely stressful situations.
- Comfortable working with personalities different than your own.
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Sit/stand for 8+ hours per day
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Repetitive keyboarding
To Apply for this position, choose one of the following: