Monroe, NH – Warehouse Supervisor
Overall Responsibility: As a vital member of the Supply Chain management team, the warehouse supervisor is responsible for the people, processes and systems that ensure accurate delivery, receipt and storage of warehoused items. Maintains standards of quality, health, safety and freshness of all products.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the overall organization of the warehouses and warehouse teams by making sure members are regularly briefed, supervised and trained.
- Ensures accurate real time inventory of all finished goods and components.
- Works with logistics, supply chain and planning to coordinate efficient receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods.
- Monitors space and takes regular stock of the inventory, keeps systems up to date, and plans for future capacity requirements.
- Maintains computerized warehouse and inventory control systems, and ensures all warehouse equipment is kept in good working order.
- Investigates and reports all discrepancies, damages and returns.
- Perform other duties and cross training as assigned.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business oriented field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years related managerial experience.
- Superb organizational skills.
- Ability to lead, mentor and motivate people.
To Apply for this position, choose one of the following: