Welcome to the official site of Pete and Gerry’s Organics, LLC. It is our hope that you find this website informative and entertaining. We respect your privacy, and value the confidence you’ve shown in us by choosing to to visit our site.
Our policies are outlined in more detail below, but rest assured that we will only use the information that you share with us to enhance your browsing experience. We do not rent, trade, or sell your personal information to others. Now on to the legalese:
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for peteandgerrys.com; by accessing or using our Website, you agree to this Policy.
Personal Information Collection and Use
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website. Some of the information we collect may be “personal information” which means it identifies you personally, alone or in combination with other information available to us. The information we collect falls into the following categories:
- Information that you manually provide to us, for example, when completing a registration or contest entry form.
- Information from your browser or device, such as you IP address and other information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
In addition to the cookies delivered to your computer through our Website, certain third parties may deliver cookies to you for a variety of reasons. For example, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics tool that helps us understand how visitors engage with our Website. To learn more about Google Analytics, click here.
Other third parties may deliver cookies to your computer or mobile device for the purpose of tracking your online behaviors over time and across nonaffiliated websites and/or delivering targeted advertisements either on our Website or on other websites.
You have choices about the collection of information by third parties on our Website. For example, if you don’t want information about your visit to our Website sent to Google Analytics, you may download an Opt-out Browser Add-on by clicking here.
In addition, if you would like to opt-out of having interest-based information collected by certain entities during your visits to our Website or other websites, please click here. You will be directed to an industry-developed website that contains mechanisms for choosing whether each listed entity may collect and use data for online behavioral advertising purposes. It may be that some of the third parties that collect interest-based information on this Site do not participate in the industry-developed opt-out website, in which case the best way to avoid third-party tracking of your online behaviors may be through your browser settings and deletion of cookies.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect from or about you:
- To provide the information, products, and services you request;
- To provide you with effective customer service
- To provide you with a personalized experience when you use our Website;
- To contact you with special offers and other information we believe will be of interest to you (in accordance with any privacy preference you have expressed to us);
- To invite you to participate in surveys and provide feedback to use (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
- To improve the content, functionality, and usability of our Website;
- To better understand your needs and interests;
- To improve our products and services;
- To improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
- For security, credit, or fraud prevention purposes; and
- For any other purpose identified in an applicable click-through agreement or other agreement between you and us.
Disclosure of Your Information
In addition to collecting personal information voluntarily provided by site visitors, we also collect aggregate information relating to user navigation through our website. For example, we track the number of visitors, the type of browser used, and the pages viewed on the site. This data does not personally identify the user, and is used solely to enhance the experience. With regard to this aggregated information, we reserve the right to disclose such information without restriction.
With regard to all other personal information, we reserve the right to disclose it to the following entities:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfers of some or all of Pete and Gerry’s Organics, LLC’s assets, in which personal information held by Pete and Gerry’s Organics, LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of such disclosure.
- To anyone to whom disclosure is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which you provide personal information.
- For any other purpose either disclosed by us when you provide the information or for which we have your consent.
- For personal information when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Pete and Gerry’s Organics, LLC, our customers, or others.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not provide any information on this Website.
We use IP addresses to administer the site, track user movement and gather demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to identifiable information.
This website takes every precaution to protect user’s information, and managerial procedures are in place to safeguard and prevent unauthorized access of our site. However, as in the case of all websites, we cannot guarantee that online data transmission is completely secure. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Links to other Websites
Choices regarding Your Information
To receive promotional email communications from us, the user must opt in, as described in each opt in opportunity. When a communication is received, the option will always be given to opt out, or if needed, change and update your information by selecting “unsubscribe” on the bottom of the communication.
We respect your right to make choices about the ways we collect, use and disclose your information. This Policy describes some of your choices, such as your choice to opt out of receiving “cookies” and your right to opt out of having your information shared with third parties for their own marketing purposes. We may ask you to indicate your choices at the time and on the page where you provide your information.
We will respond to your request within a reasonable time or within the time set out by applicable law.