Brioche Brunch Strata
Take your strata up a level with brioche and this brunch recipe from Run Far Girl, a member of The Good Eggs ambassador program.
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F and spray a 9×13 in baking dish with non-stick spray or olive oil.
- Finely chop onion, pepper and garlic. Sauté in olive oil until softened with sprigs of rosemary. Set aside and remove rosemary stems.
- Remove sausage from casing and add to sauté pan. Cook until browned and set aside with peppers and onion mixture.
- In a large mixing bowl, crack and beat Pete and Gerry’s Organic Eggs with milk. Add in oregano. Gently add in pepper, onion and sausage mixture stirring to combine.
- Tear or cut brioche loaf into 1 inch cube chunks. Spread on bottom of baking dish.
- Pour egg, pepper, onion, and sausage over the bread. Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 45-50 min or until golden brown and bubbling on top.