Easy Gingerbread Cookies
0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.Overall rating:
There is just something about the smell of Gingerbread in the kitchen…
- ¾ C Unsulphured Molasses
- ½ C Coconut Oil, Melted
- ⅓ C Coconut Sugar
- 1 Pete and Gerry’s Organic Egg
- 2¾ C All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Ground Ginger
- ½ tsp Ground Cloves
- ⅛ tsp Ground Nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees when ready to bake.
- Lightly flour surface and rolling pin. Unwrap dough and roll ball out till desired thickness.
- Cut out cookies with cookie cutters. Place each cookie on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Repeat process as many times as needed for remaining dough.
- Bake cookies at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Once done, remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minute on cookie sheet before transferring to cooling rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy as is or decorate!