Here’s a light and dreamy way to enjoy your eggs! This recipe is from Foodness Gracious, a member of The Good Eggs ambassador program.
4 Pete and Gerry’s Organic Eggs
1/2 cup grated Gruyere cheese
1/3 cup chopped green onion
4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped finely
1/4 tsp black pepper
- Separate the eggs and transfer the whites to a stand mixer.
- Beat the whites until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in the cheese and green onion to the egg whites.
- Spoon the egg whites not a non-stick baking mat into 4 mounds.
- Create small indentations in the egg white and season with pepper.
- Bake in the oven for three minutes.
- Place an egg yolk into each mound and place back in the oven for another three minutes.
- Garnish with the chopped bacon and more green onion.
- Serve at once.