Egg Salad Rolls
These quick and simple egg salad rolls only require a few ingredients because egg is the star of the show! Our thanks to Foodness Gracious, a member of The Good Eggs ambassador program, for the recipe.
8 Pete and Gerry’s Organic Eggs
4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped small
2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
1 tablespoon pickle relish
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 green onion, sliced thinly
1 tablespoon stoneground mustard
8 mini brioche rolls
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, then carefully place each egg into the water.
- Boil for 8 minutes, then run under cold water to cool.
- Once the eggs are cool, peel off the shell and transfer to a bowl.
- Using a potato masher or a fork, crush the eggs until you get a chunky consistency.
- Add the chopped bacon, rosemary, relish, mayonnaise, green onions, and mustard.
- Stir well until combined.
- Divide the egg salad between the brioche rolls and enjoy!