Eggs in Zoodle Nests
Zucchini noodles are loaded with vitamins and fiber. Combine them with fresh, organic eggs (protein!) and avocados (healthy fat!), and you’ve got a power meal that will keep you satisfied and energized. Our thanks to Keri Glassman, nationally renowned dietitian and healthy living expert, for this recipe.
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 zucchini, spiralized
1 Pete and Gerry’s Organic Egg
1/3 avocado, sliced
Red pepper flakes to taste
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and zucchini. Sauté for 1-2 minutes until zucchini noodles are tender.
- Arrange zucchini noodles into nest in the pan and crack an egg into the center.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake in the oven for 3-5 minutes until the white is cooked through and the yolk is cooked to your liking.
- Remove from oven, arrange sliced avocado on top, sprinkle with red pepper flakes, and serve warm.