Flourless Cinnamon Molasses Cookies
Courtesy of Leah’s Plate
This Gluten-Free & Grain-Free treat is mouth watering.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted) or this baking oil blend
- 1 Pete & Gerry’s Organic egg
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 cup organic coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of pink sea salt
The dough needs to be made at least 12 hours in advance.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350F.
- Scoop 1 heaping tbsp of batter onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, using your fingers to slightly flatten.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before serving.