Instant Pot Lemon Cheesecake
With spring just around the corner, this fresh and rich low-carb lemon cheesecake is guaranteed to brighten up your day! Thanks to All Day I Dream About Food, a member of The Good Eggs ambassador program, for this recipe.
For the crust:
3/4 cup almond flour
2 tablespoons powdered erythritol sweetener
2 tablespoons butter, melted
For the filling:
1 lb cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup powdered erythritol sweetener
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1 teaspoon lemon extract
2 large Pete and Gerry’s Organic Eggs, room temperature
2 tablespoon heavy whipping cream, room temperature
To make the crust:
- Line a 7-inch diameter springform pan with parchment paper. Grease the parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, sweetener, and salt. Add the melted butter and stir well to combine.
- Press the mixture firmly and evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Use a flat bottomed glass to even it out.
- Set aside.
To make the filling:
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth, then beat in the sweetener, lemon juice, lemon zest, and lemon extract. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula to make sure you get all the lumps.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, scraping down the bowl and beaters after each addition. Beat in the heavy whipping cream until well combined. Pour this mixture over the crust and spread to the edges.
- Wrap the bottom of the springform pan tightly in a large piece of foil. Place a piece of paper towel over the top of the springform pan (not touching the cheesecake) and then wrap foil around the top as well. Your whole pan should be mostly covered in foil to keep out excess moisture.
- Place the rack that came with your Instant Pot or pressure cooker into the bottom. Pour a cup of water into the bottom. Carefully lower the wrapped cheesecake pan onto the rack.
- Close the lid and set the Instant Pot to manual mode for 35 minutes on high. Once the cooking time is complete, let the pressure to release naturally (do not vent it).
- Lift out the cheesecake and let it cool to room temperature, and then refrigerate for 3 or 4 hours, or even overnight. Garnish with lightly sweetened whipped cream and lemon slices as desired.