Leftovers Breakfast Burrito
Some things are even better the next day; this leftovers breakfast burrito is one of those things! This recipe is from Foodness Gracious, a member of The Good Eggs ambassador program.
1 10 inch flour tortilla
2 tbsp butter
4 Pete and Gerry’s Organic Eggs, beaten
1 cup chopped turkey
1/4 cup candied yams
1/2 cup stuffing
Gravy on the side for dipping
- In a large pan melt the butter and add the eggs.
- Using a fork mix the eggs quickly creating a scrambled consistency.
- In the microwave warm the turkey, yams and stuffing separately.
- Spread the yams over the tortilla.
- Add the eggs to the center of the tortilla.
- Arrange the turkey and stuffing side by side to the eggs.
- Turn in each end of the burrito and start to tightly roll the tortilla away from you.
- Slice the burrito in half and serve with a side of warm gravy.