Lobster, Egg & Avocado Breakfast Sandwich
Jenny Shea Rawn, My Cape Cod Kitchen
Here is a fun idea for a very delectable breakfast or brunch.
- 1 3/4 lb lobster, cooked, meat pulled from shells
- ½ avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 fried Pete & Gerry’s eggs, cooked to desired doneness
- 1/2 of a whole grain baguette, divided in half or 2 whole grain rolls
- 1 Tbsp salted butter, melted
- Salt and pepper
Many grocers will steam lobsters for you onsite. When you arrive at your grocer, order the steamed lobsters, do your shopping, then pick up the cooked lobsters before checking out.
- Toast baguette or rolls.
- Spray medium saute pan with cooking spray.
- Fry egg according to desired doneness.
- Layer baguette with avocado, lobster meat and egg.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Salt and pepper to taste.