Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
Just in time for fall! Check out this Recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread from Organic Runner Mom, a member of The Good Eggs ambassador program.
1 15 ounce-can pure pumpkin puree
1 cup organic coconut oil
4 large Pete and Gerry’s Organic Eggs
2/3 cup water
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 cup organic sugar
1 ½ cup organic dark brown sugar
3 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 ½ Tablespoons organic cinnamon
½ Tablespoon organic nutmeg
1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
· Preheat oven to 350⁰F. Butter/grease two bread loaf pans.
· Combine wet ingredients (pumpkin puree, coconut oil, organic eggs, water, and vanilla) in a stand-up mixer or a bowl with a hand mixer. Add in organic sugar and brown sugar. Mix well.
· In a separate bowl, mix together dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg)
· Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and blend until well combined and mixture is smooth.
· Fold chocolate chips and pour mixture into both loaf pans
· Bake 65 minutes or until a toothpick or fork stuck in center of loaf comes out clean.
· Enjoy warm with butter as an after school snack or in perfect snack sized slices in your lunchbox!