Gluten-Free Cranberry Bliss Pound Cake
This stunning, Gluten-Free Cranberry Bliss Pound Cake will be the star of your holiday dessert table. A special thanks to All Day I Dream About Food, a member of The Good Eggs ambassador program, for this recipe.
3 ½ cups almond flour
¼ cup coconut flour
1 tbsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
½ cup butter, softened
Sweetener equivalent to ¾ cup sugar
4 large Pete & Gerry’s Organic eggs, room temperature
Zest of one orange
1 tsp orange extract
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
Cream Cheese Glaze:
3 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 tbsp butter, softened
Sweetener equivalent to 3 tbsp sugar (powdered or liquid sweeteners work best)
½ tsp vanilla extract
2 to 4 tbsp water
- Preheat the oven to 325⁰F and grease a Bundt pan with both butter and then coconut oil spray. In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a second bowl, beat the butter with the sweetener until creamy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then beat in the orange zest and extracts.
- Add half the almond flour mixture and beat in, then add the almond milk. Beat in the remaining almond flour mixture until well combined.
- Spoon into the prepared Bundt pan and spread evenly. Bake 45 minutes, until the edges are golden and the cake is firm to the touch.
- Let cool in the pan for 20 minutes, then carefully loosen the edges and flip out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
While cake is cooling, prepare the glaze:
- Beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Beat in the sweetener and vanilla until well combined. Beat in the water, one tablespoon at a time, until a pourable consistency is achieved.
Drizzle glaze over the cooled cake. Garnish cake with sugar-free dried cranberries and orange zest, if desired.